[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
# Good stuff.  Didn't you also send out a draft PDD about how
# types should
# be named and managed in parrot at one point?  I, for one,

At one point I sent out a patch to PDD7 that handled type naming.

# would love to
# see a PDD that described C-level nanming and namespace
# management in general.

I'd be happy to draw up guidelines if someone can tell me what they
should cover (naming of functions and data structures--anything else?)
and if people will read and review when I've finished it.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

He who fights and runs away wasted valuable running time with the
fighting.