On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 12:14:46PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> At 5:05 PM +0200 9/26/02, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> >
> >perl t/harness
> >t/builtins/array.....Can't bless non-reference value at
> >../../assemble.pl line 163.
>
> Hrm. What version of perl are you running?

Hi,
        I just did a fresh checkout from cvs.
make test on parrot goes fine but make test on perl6
seems to be having the same problem mentioned above.
I'm running linux on intel with perl 5.6.1.

Peter

--
Our challenge is to interactively maintain world-class sources in order
to conveniently administrate low-risk high-yield resources while maintaining