Steve Fink wrote:

>     - Stratospheric rehydrocalibration amplifiers for the .NET people
>       (er... or something; I can't remember what they needed)

The ability to embed arbitrary data in a pbc file under a
named section.  This data needs to be readable by the program
when it runs, but is otherwise ignored by the rest of Parrot.

My goal was to store a compact class representation that could
be unpacked to create the necessary Parrot structures at runtime
in some kind of "InitCsharpClass" library function.  This usage
may be moot once the Parrot metadata system is figured out.

C# also embeds string and other UI resources directly into the
program binary as a separate section.  If I can create a section
called "csharp.resources" or something, then I can plonk the
necessary data in place and everything should work.

Cheers,

Rhys.