At 8:46 AM -0700 10/26/02, Ramesh Ananthakrishnan wrote:
 Well.... S12 does not Concatenate. I tried it a
million other times. If S12 is "" or " " or 0 it does
not concatenate but just stores "hi" once.
Right version of Parrot, so is this a bug? I hunted
round the bugdatabase for some time, but couldn't find
stuff about this.
Either it was a transient bug, or a lack of commas between arguments, I'm not sure which. Either way, I've added a new test into the test suite to make sure the current correct behaviour continues to be correct, just in case we make a mistake in the future. :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk