At 3:45 PM +1100 11/19/02, Damian Conway wrote:
Dave Whipp wrote:
Does the exception get deferred until after all the threads have completed?
I would doubt it.
We're definitely going to need to nail the semantics down. Would one thread throwing an exception require all the threads being aborted, for example?

If both throw an exception: what happens then?
You just get one or the other, in no defined order.
(No, I'm *not* going to scare Dan by suggesting that $! ends up with
a junction of the two exceptions. ;-)
Don't worry about me. I'm still trying to shake that whole quantum thing... :-P
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk