I've gotten tired of endlessly clicking on tinderbox links to try to
figure out what's generally going wrong, so I made my computer do it
for me. Yes, I should have just made a script that runs on the
tinderbox machine or something instead of parsing Data::Dumper output,
but I didn't want to bother figuring out where to plug things in. You
can see the results here: http://foxglove.dnsalias.org/parrot/

In brief:

glastig, drinky-drinky, and one of the frivolous configurations (?)
need to have their checkouts blown away, or just have their
parrot/languages/CVS/Entries file edited to delete the D/brainfuck////
line.

Tru64 unix seems unhappy with multiarray tests 2+3.

TD-Seville is exploding while trying to compile an alignment test
program.

And a few other machines have a few other scattered failures.

I haven't been following things that well; are any of the remaining
ones known problems? (eg do some of these still need the registers to
be scanned during DOD?)