At 7:55 PM -0800 12/8/02, Steve Fink wrote:
I've gotten tired of endlessly clicking on tinderbox links to try to
figure out what's generally going wrong, so I made my computer do it
for me. Yes, I should have just made a script that runs on the
tinderbox machine or something instead of parsing Data::Dumper output,
but I didn't want to bother figuring out where to plug things in. You
can see the results here: http://foxglove.dnsalias.org/parrot/

In brief:

glastig, drinky-drinky, and one of the frivolous configurations (?)
need to have their checkouts blown away, or just have their
parrot/languages/CVS/Entries file edited to delete the D/brainfuck////
I've blown away the dir and restarted on glastig. We'll see what happens when the checkout finally finishes.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk