> Yes, but
>
>   my int $foo is constant;
>
> Is self-explanatory for many language-speakers.  If I recall,
> the set of cross-language-programmers is a proper subset of
> the set of language-speakers.  It is clear which is clearer :).

You do "proof by best case scenario". In my previous posting i showed
how this can become complicated to read when the list grows.

To language-speakers: Why isn't my example language-speaker conform:

 my <wise> <uncles> ( john, james, jim and tony ) are ( 42, 77, 32, 34
).

is a template for

 my <property> <type> ($john, $james, $jim, $tony ) = ( 42, 77, 32, 34
);

could be in real world:

 my Application('Bricolage') USER ( $john, $james, $jim, $tony ) = (
'john camel', 'james content', 'jim parrot', 'tony perl' ;

Excerpt: why don't catch two mosquitos with one snatch... easy c++/java
and language-speaker migration.

Murat