> And that shows precisely why Perl 6 does it the other way.
> Prepending extended properties like that makes the
> declaration almost unreadable. Because it separates the

I shoot in my own foot. My example was extremly bad. Give me a better
try:

(1)

 my size(4), human DNA ($alpha, $beta, $gamma, $delta ) = ( 'atgc',
'ctga', 'aatt', 'ccaa' );

is so perfect, vs

(2)

 my DNA ($alpha, $beta, $gamma, $delta) is human, size(4) = ( 'atgc',
'ctga', 'aatt', 'ccaa' );

which is so prone to overlook the "eucaryotic" property during i.e.
debugging hassle. Why do code beautify (2) when (1) so crystal clear
without it. And (1) is so close to natural language. BTW: are multiple
properties separated with ',' ?

This was my last try, promise!

Murat