Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Like I said, you can always use delegation to subclass an array,
> or limit yourself to an odd and restrictive subset of behaviour.
> (Basically just vtable method overriding)

Delegation has drawbacks compared to inheritance : you can't use
a object that delegates to class Foo where an instance of Foo is
expected. Unless Foo and the class that delegates to Foo both
inherit from a common (abstract) superclass (ArrayInterface ?
Dictionary ?) (Duh, this is just starting to sound like Java.)

How do you override vtable methods from within Perl 6 ?