At 10:29 PM -0800 1/22/03, James Michael DuPont wrote:
You will probably think that this is overkill for parrot,
Why yes, yes I do. On the other hand, when we hand people bazookas to deal with their fly problems, we often find they start in on the elephant problems as well.

The proposal in general interests me--it looks like a general annotation system we can attach to the bytecode. (I admit, I haven't read the page you pointed at) I will admit, though, that I was thinking more about metadata that the engine could use itself, or would provide to programs running on it, but the scheme you've outlined may be useful for that.

'Swhat I get for asking a too-general question. :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk