This is just to let everybody know that I will be unsubscribing from
p6-lang for the foreseeable future, effective immediately.

I deeply regret that I simply no longer have the time to cope with the
volume of messages being generated here. Unfortunately, the exigencies of finding paying work in this woeful economic climate, and the demands of actually moving ahead with the design and implementation of Perl 6 must take priority.

I will, of course, still read Piers' excellent summaries, but otherwise
I won't be monitoring the list at all from here on. It is likely that I
will start reading again after A6 and E6 are released.

All the best,

Damian