Damian wrote:
> This is just to let everybody know that I will be unsubscribing from
> p6-lang for the foreseeable future, effective immediately.
>
> I deeply regret that I simply no longer have the time to cope with the
> volume of messages being generated here. Unfortunately, the exigencies of
> finding paying work in this woeful economic climate, and the demands of
> actually moving ahead with the design and implementation of Perl 6 must
> take priority.
>
> I will, of course, still read Piers' excellent summaries, but otherwise
> I won't be monitoring the list at all from here on. It is likely that I
> will start reading again after A6 and E6 are released.

I've deputized Luke Palmer as a design team proxy. He'll be keeping an
eye on the list and sending us good ideas. A huge number of features
have been added and improved here on this list. We don't want to lose
that input. We just have to change the information flow to cope with
changing circustances.

We're having another round of face-to-face design meetings this week, so
you can expect some interesting bits to come out over the next month.

Thanks go to everybody. We couldn't do this without you.

Allison