Does anyone have a precompiled parrot binary for Win32, on an ftp or web
site somewhere?

I'm practicing writing parrot assembler, and I'd like to be able to test
my evil creations on my own machine, without having to go through the
rigmarole of uploading my file to my sourceforge account, then sshing in
to run the scripts.  <whine>(Plus, the long-term quota on my account is
too small to keep around a parrot binary there full time, so I have to
re-download and re-compile it when I want to use it, and erase it when
I'm done.  Bleh!)</whine>

<whine>
I suppose if there isn't a windows binary out there, I could try
downloading and installing a C compiler (gcc?  djgpp?) and then
compiling my own parrot... but I don't want to do that much work!
</whine>

--
$a=24;split//,240513;s/\B/ => /for@@=qw(ac ab bc ba cb ca
);{push(@b,$a),($a-=6)^=1 for 2..$a/6x--$|;print "[EMAIL PROTECTED]

# It does use a stack, of course, but with
# significantly fewer pushes and pops than
# a normal recursive subroutine would use.

MAIN:
   save 4 # number of disks.
   bsr HANOI
   end