At 02:36 PM 3/14/2003 -1000, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Dan Sugalski wrote:

> At 6:59 PM -0800 3/13/03, Robert Spier wrote:
> >  > If we can't find anothr home for it, I can make a spot on
> >>  ftp.sidhe.org for it. Not a *fast* home, since it's either 128k or
> >>  192k upstream (depending on which interface is active, don't ask) but
> >>  it will work.

I would be more then happy to host binaries on my CPAN mirror (DS3 commodity, OC3 Internet2).

> >Maybe when 0.10 is released, Clinton will do another windows build and
> >we can put some binaries on www.parrotcode.org?
>
> That would be really cool.
>
> What I'd love would be if we could manage an automated build farm,
> maybe something linked into the tinderbox builds, that uploaded built
> parrots for the different platforms.

Just a 'make distclean' then tarball it? Or a new binary only + install framework (make binpkg???) ?

> Maybe next week. Maybe not. :)

I'd be happy to make up an occasional milestone binary, if there's a standard way it should be put together (i.e. make foo) then lemme know.