Now that I have a subversion repository of the APC (All Perl Changes) on a machine that is largely unloaded, I can set up a smoke process nightly. In order to do that, I have a couple of questions:

1) When running `perl Makefile.pl` it asks me where to install the code; I'm guessing that this is so it doesn't live in the ordinary Perl lib tree. As long as that directory is in the path for the user running the smokes, that is fine, right?

2) Since I already will have a fully synced subversion repository, I don't need most of the functionality of Test::Smoke::Syncer. Has anyone already started work on Test::Smoke::Syncer::Subversion yet, or am I free to play with it? I am guessing that I will use T::S::S::Hardlink with a source of a Subversion working copy.

3) Once I am smoking bleadperl, I'll add the 5.8.x smoke as well (using `svn switch` on my hdir and T::S::S::Hardlink again. Comments???

John