Andy Dougherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Juergen Boemmels wrote:

>> more errors like this: t/op/interp_1.pasm and t/op/gc_1.t are the ones
>> I know of. We will have much fun with bugs like this.

> This might be another one -- t/op/gc_2.pasm is simply

[ ... ]

> I'm lost.  Any suggestions?

Probably a similar problem. During initialization the PIO subsystem
creates the stdio objects, which are marked needing timely destruction.
Now when you run a PASM file the code paths are different and some more
PMCs might get created first or in different order, as it is when
running a .PBC directly - though I don't have an explanation for this
observed behavior.

To furhter nail this down, I would disable TRACE_SYSTEM_AREAS in dod.c
first.

>     Andy Dougherty            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

leo