The easiest way isn't avaialble yet. That is custom dynamically loaded PMCs (classes) representing some functionality.

Hmm... then I think I misunderstood something. I thought PMCs are only used for language-specific data types (e.g. "PerlScalar", "PythonString") that are part of the Parrot core and not so much for user-defined types that I can hook up with Parrot myself. I also thought that PMCs only support basic operations rather than being full-fledged classes.

Sorry if I sound a bit ignorant of Parrot internals. That's because I
am :) although I try my best to follow Parrot development.

When Parrot's OO handling is ready, will it use PMC for external
classes (ie. classes in binary form rather than Parrot bytecode) or
something else?

Why the smilies ;-)

Because my guess was that if such a beast is possible, it's gonna be a
lot of work. After all, Parrot seems to be much more intelligent than
the average CPU out there :).

Greetings,
  Christian