Juergen Boemmels wrote:

Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

PIO_eprintf
PIO_printf

for printing to stderr/stdout during 1st interpreter construction &
destruction if something goes wrong. In all other cases we have an
valid interpreter (or an parent interpreter if any).

This means all the Parrot_warn(NULL,...) in config/gen/platform/ansi.c are invalid. Ok remove them

Not exactly :-)
platform/ansi and probably miniparrot using such function should IMHO and probably just PANIC() or throw an exception, which might then do panic.
Its very likely a sever error, when unsupported platform functions are called during parrot bootstrap, which is that what I presume miniparrot/ansi.c will finally be doing.

leo