Op een zonnige zomerdag (Sunday 03 August 2003 10:42), schreef Leon Brocard:

> Leon Brocard sent the following bits through the ether:
> > Secondly, who do I need to convince to add the "make test" results for
> > PASSes too? ;-)
>
> So, does anyone actually have an opinion on this?

If you are talking about "make test" in a rather standard module (that uses
Test::Harness) the information is already there:

All tests successful.
Files=23, Tests=435, 12 wallclock secs ( 3.95 cusr +  1.28 csys =  5.23 CPU)

or even:

All tests successful, 1 test skipped.
Files=24, Tests=440, 18 wallclock secs ( 5.38 cusr +  1.85 csys =  7.23 CPU)

Did I misunderstand?

Good luck,

Abe
--
I'm not convinced.  By setting up mock-ups you are not testing the
real thing: you are testing mock-ups.  It's really emptying shotguns