On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 12:07:48PM +1000, Andrew Savige wrote:
> On the down-side: while taint tests seem to work fine for me with
> Perl 5.6.0 and above, I experienced problems with Perl 5.005 which
> failed with something like "cannot locate Fred/Fred.pm in @INC"
> when running taint tests. I have hardly investigated this: does
> anyone out there regularly run taint mode tests with Perl 5.005?

Older versions of Test::Harness look like they're adding blib/lib to the
@INC of the test by using PERL5LIB instead of -I.  Taint causes PERL5LIB to
be ignored.  Try upgrading Test::Harness.  It should work back to 5.4.0.

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
You and your "facts" and your "physics".  Pah, I say.