Just a reminder for new checkins. Please make sure there is
a minimum of a header comment for each routine you checkin
describing "just what the heck the routine does."

Debugging certain parts of Parrot has become akin to mapping out
a rabbit hole using marking flares.

For example, just picking a random file (ok not really so random...)
which will remain nameless to protect the innocent, with a 20
second search I locate blocks of 129 and 112 consecutive
lines with no comments. Not that comments have to be an exact
ratio but ours is approaching 1 percent. I think overall there
is just too much undocumentation going on. :)

Cheers,

-Melvin