Melvin Smith wrote:
> I just checked in an intial IMCC faq (parrot/imcc/docs/imcfaq.pod)

Great job. Attached you'll find some corrections for typos.

> The FAQ is small, but it at least answers all of the above.

As I see it, the faq will grow fast... Maybe we'll have to split it in
different parts (generalities, subs / calling conventions, variable
declaration / access, etc.). But maybe later.

> Feel free to send me more questions for the FAQ.

Ok, here are some more (some questions are easy - but a faq should also
have some easy items -, others are not yet possible, but anyway):

* How does one retrieve arguments given on the command-line?
* How does one call a function? With arguments? With a variable number
of arguments? Get the return value(s) of a sub?
* How does one read from a file? stdin? unbuffered stdin?
* How does one create socket and network stuff?
* How does one launch an exception? trap an exception?
* How does one create a class? instanciate an object?

Jerome
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]