At 11:52 AM +0000 1/12/04, Tim Bunce wrote:
Has a date been set for the next release?

Nope. I suppose we could shoot for another holiday release, if someone's got a good february one.

Are the docs (especially the PDDs) upto date on best practices?

Alas not, no.

If not, will that be a goal for the next release?

Yeah, I think getting the docs better will be an aggressive goal for the next release.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk