Ping. One quiet lurker here. I'd like to help out, but not really sure where to start. Given Dan's suggestion, I think I might start looking at some more abusive-type tests. Destruction and dissection can be fun. I'd be happy to help out in other newbie-type ways, too.

--Kevin

Harry Jackson wrote:
Robert Eaglestone wrote:

Yes, I'm a shy lurker.

Are there any more, don't be shy, there might be a lot of barking but no one bites at least I have not had anyone bite me _yet_.

Is there anyone on the list who wants to help but does not know where to start. If you are really that shy email me off list. I can think of at least one simple task that needs doing and all it requires is some rudimentary C and a generous helping of elbow grease.

Harry