On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 05:01:41PM +0000, Harry Jackson wrote:

> If there are any shy lurkers out there please speak now or forever hold
> your peace.

Well, here i speak ;-)
I have some (minor) skills in C, Perl, Networking, compiling, and other
stuff. I also downloaded Parrot some months ago, and keep my local cvs
tree a bit up to date.
But i didn't find any good documentation, and no real point at parrot
to help for. All big issues, like GC and Threading (for example) are too
big for me.
So i decided just to follow this mailinglist, maybe i would get here a
small overview of parrot and what could be done...but not much clue
yet...

At the moment i'm writing some toy-compiler, but i kept away from
parrot's internal stuff.

I also don't have _that_ much time ATM, cause of school and work.
But i would be happy if i could spent some of my time helping this
project.

cya

(Hope i'm not sounding that foolish)

--