I'm currently building some docs related modules which will allow us to create an html tree from the pod, inline stuff included.

I cleaned up all the pod errors last week and was going to report on that but got sidetracked when I realised that POD::Checker diverged somewhat from Perl's own pod standards, and that POD-Simple was the way to go. See http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.pod-people/1092 for the details.

Once we have an html tree, I'm expecting that problems with the content will be more apparent and hence quicker to identify and solve.

For the moment the idea is just to build the html locally, though when it is respectable it would be good to have it also online.

I'll aim to have something decent in place for next release, so we can toot toot about it.

Mike