On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Adrian Howard wrote:

> On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 06:10  pm, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>
> > If this is OT, please point me to some better place to find an answer.
> [snip]
>
> Not OT in my opinion, but you also might want to try
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TestFirstUserInterfaces.

I hope we can indeed discuss things like this here as all of a sudden a
number of my clients have started to ask me questions about testing with
Perl.

One of them has an application written in .NET with C# and they also want
to run unit tests, regression tests and load tests. They want to know how
can we do that in Perl.

Obviously for that I will have a number of Windows boxen around if I can
convince them that we can solve their problem with Perl. Actually I am
not sure at all if in this case it is good for them to use Perl.

Thanks for the suggestions and pointers so far. Keep the flow !

Gabor