On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, at 05:44 pm, Tels wrote: [snip]
This has prevented me from "converting" several huge old testsuites from
"use Test;" to "use Test::More;" because I know that I would then have to
go and add testnames to thousand of tests (e.g. all tests that test for
number output). This is very boring, and you can bet that I will come up
with "is ($foo->baz(), 12, 'is 12');" just to shut of the warnings. And bad
testnames are like bad comments, better have none than a bad or silly
one :)
[snip]

Since the test names are optional, is there any need to add one at all as you're converting?

Adrian