At 12:53 PM -0500 3/10/04, Josh Wilmes wrote:
It's also quite possible that miniparrot is a waste of time.  I'm pretty
much of the opinion myself that it's an academic exercise at this point,
but one which keeps us honest, even if we don't use it.

Nope, not a waste of time at all. It is part of the big plan, and as such is really, really important.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk