At 8:35 AM -0700 4/15/04, Jeff Clites wrote:
On Apr 15, 2004, at 7:24 AM, Dan Sugalski wrote:

Sound sane? I can see splitting up the library base path into sections, but I'm not sure it's worth it. Now'd be the time to argue that, though :)

Makes sense to me to just store the path--keep it simple.

That's what I'm thinking, but I can see wanting to have separate paths for parrot's low-level libraries (basically the things we need for parrot to run in the first place) and higher-level libraries (modules installed off of CPAN and whatnot). I'm firmly in the "Don't care" camp here, so I figured I'd open it to discussion before enshrining the result in the API. :)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk