Another todo list task for the interested. A perl & linker thing.

Right now, through the wonders of the Unix default linking conventions, every function in parrot gets exported whether we want them to be or not, and generally we don't. That needs fixing.

The right way to fix this is to have a file with the acceptable exportable symbols and a fix to the link stage to convince the linker that it should *only* export these symbols.

Shouldn't be tough--the linker's quite capable of doing this if kicked hard enough, and the export list is actually required on a number of systems.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk