On May 4, 2004, at 5:34 AM, Dan Sugalski wrote:

The right way to fix this is to have a file with the acceptable exportable symbols and a fix to the link stage to convince the linker that it should *only* export these symbols.

I have this working locally on Mac OS X--I expect it will be rather platform-specific. (Of course, this can only be done if libparrot is being built shared.) But FYI, these are the symbols which need to be exported in order for parrot (the executable) to link--wouldn't have expected some of them, which probably means that there's some stuff in imcc/main.c which should be pulled down into the library.

JEff

_Parrot_new
_PackFile_fixup_subs
_PackFile_new