Sorry for the broken reply, but my webmailer makes my life difficult.

--- Matthew Walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Might be nice to have a small checker that you can use on production
=== message truncated ===

Yes. Of course, I fully expect that according to the principle of
maximal surprise, this will evolve into a whole new technique, and 80%
of all P6 code in the future will ship with Yaddas all over the place.
:-)

But C<use no ...;> is a bit confusing: did you want to disable Yaddas,
or are you intending to prohibit something, but not sure yet what to
prohibit?

Maybe this is how they'll teach perl at religious schools:

  #! /usr/bin/perl6 -w
  #
  # TEMPLATE.P6 -- standard template for programs at Abstemious U.
  #
  use no ...;

  sub usage() {...}

  sub main() {...}