stevan little wrote:

On May 7, 2004, at 1:37 PM, Tim Bunce wrote:

But still no hoplite has actually adopted the DBI...

Since I would like to get involved here, and (with the exception of HTML::Template, which is already taken) the module I know best in the 100 is DBI. Besides, it seems like Tim really want's someone to adopt his baby. So I will volunteer to take on DBI.

What do I need to do to get started?

I have the latest version installed and have loaded the code into my favorite IDE so I can starting reading it all.

Anything else I need?

Steve

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

dbi-dev (or devel?) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

if youve got a favorite news reader,
nntp.perl.org will show you many others too (but dont get too distracted ;-)