--- Sebastian Riedel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take a look at tools/dev/parrotbench.pl
> It already does most of the things you want, you
> just have to parse it's
> output and feed it to your database.
> >
> Cheers,
> Sebastian

parrotbench.pl didn't correctly handle hyphens in
names (it was using \w char class) - fixed

parrotbench.pl doesn't properly handle foo.pasm and
foo.imc, it quietly discards one

parrotbench.pl only provided a single regex for you to
specify which benchmarks to run.  This made it
difficult to say, run all but x.  I added a skip
benchmarks that match regex support.

I also modified the regex to parse the configuration
file (death to .*).  Unfortunately, I also added some
stuff that really doesn't need to be there to make my
life easier.

Here is the modified parrotbench script along with the
new data collection script and the script to make it
into a web page.

I don't know what kind of layout/data would be useful
to people so let me know if you want something else.
I will update every Tuesday morning.

Cheers
Joshua Gatcomb
a.k.a. Limbic~Region