At 5:26 PM +0200 8/26/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Joshua Gatcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

t/pmc/nci.t 28 7168 35 28 80.00% 1-27

strange.

Yeah. I've got NCI stuff failing all over the place for me on Linux, though not in the test suite, which is frustrating. It's GC related so far as I can tell, since disabling the GC takes care of the problem.

The same programs (yep, those evil, degenerate compiler-generated monstrosities from work) work fine under OS X. Go figure.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk