> > Here is the modified parrotbench script along with
> > the
> > new data collection script and the script to make it
> > into a web page.
> >
> > I don't know what kind of layout/data would be
> > useful
> > to people so let me know if you want something else.
> >
> > I will update every Tuesday morning.
>
> I guess it helps if I share the web page to look at:
>
> http://perlmonk.org/~limbicregion/parrot_bench.html

good stuff.

it seems that there are many more benchmark tests than runtimes. perhaps
switching the axes would make it easier to read (or maybe it's just my
preference for vertical scrolling over horizontal.) also, highlighting the
lowest value for each bench test (perhaps by adding a little background
color) might make the output easier to parse, at a glance.

hrmm. looking some more, it seems 'total' is hard to interpret, since some
runtimes don't run some bench tests. maybe also listing '# tests run', and
'total # tests' alongside the 'total' would help in the interpretation.

~jerry

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.