At 5:25 PM -0500 11/3/04, Matt Diephouse wrote:
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:04:38 -0500, Matt Fowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I think it would be really cool if commits that had a significant
 increase or descrease in speed would be flagged.  Possibly just a
 section of the page could be a table with commit dates and the percent
 effect they had.  This table would not contain all commits dates, but
 only the most recent N that caused a greater than 5% change in speed.

It would be a LOT of work to do this for every commit. We're currently running once per day, which narrows it sufficiently.

It's also tough to tell exactly what a commit is, with CVS. It doesn't have the concept of multi-file commits, so if I check in twenty files at once it's viewed as twenty commits. Which is one of CVS's issues.

--
                                Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk