Hello,

I spoke (through email) with Roberto Ierusalimschy, one of the creators of the Lua
programming language, and I said that Parrot has good support for implementing
coroutines and closures (heck, they are explicitly there).

However, in a reply, Roberto asked:

"Are you sure Parrot support "true" coroutines? Does it integrate
coroutines and closures correctly? (For instance, a single closure may
refer to variables in several different coroutines.)"

Mmmmm, I wouldn't know.  In Lua, one can create a coroutine explicitly (through a kind of
package "coroutine", an example is included:

co = coroutine.create(function ()
      for i=1,10 do
        print("co", i)
        coroutine.yield()
      end
    end)

Anybody got a clue on whether Parrot has "true" coroutines?

thanks,
Klaas-Jan