At 9:08 AM +0000 12/14/04, Leopold Toetsch via RT wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 IMCC's doing odd things when moving PMCs into the appropriate spot
 when calling into functions with a large number of parameters. Here's
 a snip from a trace of one of the programs running. Note the lines
 from bytecode offset 78123, 78126, and 78130. P9 is set to P28 (which
 is right) then P9 is set to spill 64, which is then moved to register
 P10 (leaving the same PMC in P9 and P10, which isn't correct)

I tried to reproduce it but failed. I've added more tests that all spill correctly.

Are you using CVS head?

Damn. No, I'm using a build from Nov 30th. Syncing up with CVS head breaks this code in other interesting ways. I'll go close this bug and track down the current problems.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk