[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I hope you're not just now realizing that some of the most important and popular modules are also the most undertested?

I always knew they would be less than perfect, I just had no idea the 2nd most popular would be this bad.

Anyway, I've booked a weekend at the nearest 'citizen re-education centre' for a course of 'perception adjustment'. Then everything will be fine ....

Covering the XS portion of the code with gcov is possible, and Devel::Cover
will create all kinds of nice webpages and statistics for you too. Paul Johnson may have this written up somewhere, but, if not, I should really write something up about this since I've used it to determine Perl's
test coverage.

Generating coverage tests for XS code - why are my hands shaking ?

Thanks - I'm sure it wil be needed one way or the other.

--
Leif Eriksen
Snr Developer