Mark Stosberg wrote:
If you haven't see AnnoCPAN, it's a new way to share comments on Perl
POD:

But not with the actual AUTHOR of the module apparently. From what I can tell, this does nothing at all to help the author of the modules.

There's no way to get a listing of the annotations for a given author id, or even for a given dist. So I'm reduced to manually looking through a thousand odd web pages to find potential changes or improvements to the code.

I'm happy to hear about them, if only I could get them listed in one place.

Adam K