Hi All,

Being a relative newcomer to all that is Perl 6, can someone tell me what
differences
I need to know in order to write/amend Perl 6 extension Modules as opposed
Perl 5 versions ?

I have downloaded PXPerl for Windows (which seems a bit broken to me atm)
and
wanted to start writing some (fairly basic to start with) Modules.

As Perl 6 Modules are to work with Perl 5 it makes sense for me to learn
this straight off.

Apologies for intruding on this list, but I see no perl6-modules list
anywhere and only
brief mentions of v6 Modules in places.

You are all doing a great job, and I want to do my bit to get Perl 6
working - if I can.

I guess I should us a linux box to keep up to date, best version to go for ?

Thanks

Gav...