David Golden wrote:
Steve Peters wrote:
The problem was that newer Scalar-List-Utils uses an internal Perl
function that Windows does not see as an exported function.  This was
changed with Perl 5.8.8.  Once ActiveState releases a Perl 5.8.8, they
should be able to upgrade the version of Scalar-List-Utils that they
distribute.

I don't really understand that answer given what I see in the field.

I currently have 1.14 -- which came installed with ASPerl 5.8.7.

Looking at this URL, I can't tell if this is reflecting 1.06 or 1.11:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Modules/dist_html?dist_id=9591

 From this URL: 1.15 seems to build OK on windows:
http://ppm.activestate.com/BuildStatus/5.8-windows/windows-5.8/Scalar-List-Util-1.15.txt

Last I remember hearing from ActiveState on this was that there policy did not allow updates to their distros core modules into the repository to eliminate support issues. They are only released with a new release of AS Perl. But that was a while ago, I think.

Randy.