chromatic wrote:
> On Monday 17 April 2006 18:50, Ovid wrote:
>

>>The only problem I see with that is the occasional buffering errors I
>>see on my Mac where the STDERR and STDOUT don't line up.
>

> Agreed.  Is it too late to send everything to STDOUT where it belongs?

just for everyone's knowledge, for much of Apache-Test STDERR is the apache
error_log, so we override things so errors are sent to STDOUT where they're
immediately visible as output from the http client.

so, as long as there remains an official way to redirect the two streams as
I deem fit then it doesn't matter to me.  but I thought folks might like to
be reminded that there's no guarantee that STDERR and STDOUT are the same
"screen" so mixing up where test output and/or diagnostics ends up may or
may not be a good thing, depending on your pov.

--Geoff