Hi,

I was running Devel::Cover to gather code coverage
information for my ".pm" module files and I try to
"cover -ignore" or "cover -ignore_re" to screen out
coverage data for my test script ".pt" files and only
display coverage data for my ".pm" modules. But,
<cover -ignore ".pt"> command does not prevent the
data for ".pt" files from being displayed on HTML
page. Ang thoughts and suggestion on how I should run
"cover -ignore" or "cover -ignore_re" to sreen out
data for my ".pt" tests.

Thanks,

Scott