* How can I help?

Provide use cases, what would you want to do with Test::Harness if you
could?  What are you doing with Straps?  What features do other
testing systems (JUnit, for example) have that you'd like to see in
Perl?  Once I post the design, pick it to pieces.

I know I mentioned it to you before, but there's the PITA case, which basically goes...

"Capture and extract the raw TAP output from a set of named tests (files, urls etc) and do negligable or no analysis, because the analysis will be done outside the current environment".

Adam K