The most up-to-date Test-Run code is here:

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/web-cpan/Test-Harness-NG/

I don't mind giving Subversion access to the repository to anyone who registers in http://developer.berlios.de/ and is either a CPAN contributor, or has sent me one patch for me to commit. With Adam Kennedy's permission, I can also move the files to his Subversion repository, where everyone with a PAUSE ID can commit to.

I'd prefer not to add it at this point.

That's not so much because of the code itself, but because currently it's MY repository for the module _I_ maintain, please a few other things I'm very very tight with and likely to have to do releases for anyway (PITA/Win32).

They are structured a certain way, the licenses must be Perl (at present the dist-builder would change your license at release time) and it's build around the way I do things.

While it might some time in the future end up as the kernel of some sort of larger svn.cpan.org it is absolutely NOT that at the moment.

That particular issue is one I want a year or so of experience with the current setup under my belt before I address.

But you also have dozens of modules, so I imagine it would be worth you just creating your own setup, be it Trac, Insurrection (assuming you can get the damned thing installed) or otherwise.

That way you're able to set it up as you like, rather than me forcing my structures and policies onto you.

Adam K