I've been working on building Fedora Extras packages for parrot and
pugs off and on for the last couple of weeks.  I have something that
works fine on i386, but on x86_64 there are two issues.

First, there is a hardcoded "lib" somewhere that I can't seem to find.
On x86_64, libraries should get dropped in /usr/lib64, but "make
install" never creates /usr/lib64/parrot.  Pointers on how to override
that would be greatly appreciated.

I have a lot of cruft in the current version of the spec from where I
was trying to fix that problem.  I'm sure most of it is bogus, so try
to ignore it if you look at this...  :-)

  http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/parrot/parrot.spec

Second, ICU detection fails.  (I haven't had time to look into this
yet.)

Thanks in advance for any help...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             http://www.kspei.com/